Ekobit's mission is to deliver enterprise-class products and services to its customers, while increasing their organizational efficiency and productivity. Our products and services range from technology consulting and training in areas of application lifecycle management, portals and enterprise application integration to development of PC and mobile business solutions to packaged solutions and products.
Why we make a difference
Ekobit has been operating in the global market since 1992, mostly in the Europe and USA. Our exports today account for 80% of our total revenue. We hire consultants, software architects, product and project managers, PC and mobile developers and testers. More than 80% of them hold a university degree and most of them are project management and software development experts and certified professionals. Ekobit is a top Croatian enterprise consulting and development team, with strong relations to regional Microsoft offices and the Microsoft Development Platform Group HQ in Redmond, WA, USA.
Ekobit is committed to its core values: sustaining high innovation and creativity, nurturing integrity and honesty, developing team spirit, attracting best talent with continuous focus on creating tangible value for our customers.
Services and Products
Ekobit offers a wide range of services, from technology consulting and training, business solution development, to products focusing on the following areas:
- In the area of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) consulting is focused on how to reduce cycle times, eliminate waste and enable a continuous flow of business value within the application development process (MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Server)
- Portals consulting focuses on solutions that integrate dispersed information and knowledge to facilitate collaboration and decision-making and improve efficiency of an organization (MS SharePoint Server)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) consulting focuses on plans, methods, and tools aimed at integrating, consolidating, and coordinating isolated business applications in an enterprise MIS (MS BizTalk)
Dynamic and successful companies often want to achieve competitive advantage in the market through adoption of business solutions that are tailored to their specific requests and needs; at Ekobit we can help you with this process. Learn more about the Custom Development services we provide.
- BizDataX – An innovative data masking platform, designed to support complex data masking scenarios.
- TeamCompanion – Microsoft Outlook Add-in that links Outlook with Team Foundation Server providing better collaboration, efficient Agile Project Management and increased productivity within the software development process
- EkoHROK - An advanced solution for communicating with the Croatian Loan Payables Register (HROK) database.
We are always eager to learn about new things and technologies and happy to share our cumulated years of experience in order to help our customers to achieve better understanding, knowledge and use of their business solutions, technologies and development processes. Learn more about the Trainings and Workshops that we provide.
- Ekobit is a Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft Visual Studio Industry Partner.
- Our employees hold all important certificates in Project management (PMP), Application development (MCPD, Enterprise MCPD) to System administration (MCITP, MCSE, MCDBA), MS ALM MVP, MS Virtual Machine MVP. Learn more about our Certificates.
The company was founded in December 1992 and started with a large software development project related to waste management for an international customer.
In 1997, Ekobit partnered with Microsoft and started delivering technology workshops and conference sessions throughout the South East European markets.
In 2001 & 2002, Ekobit was awarded the best company by the Croatian Ministry for Crafts, in the category of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. The same year it advanced its industry status to Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Ekobit was nominated twice by the Croatian Chamber of Economy for the prestigious prize "Zlatna kuna" in the category of small enterprises (2004 – 2007).
In 2007, Ekobit joined the World Wide Microsoft Visual Studio Industry Partner Alliance program. The same year our TeamCompanion product started to sell on the global market, with customers on 5 different continents today. In 2012, the BizDataX project entered the market as the most advanced data masking solution.